Friday, April 13, 2012

A TRAVESTY

What?!  I haven't posted in over two months?  A travesty!  Nay, a catastrophe!


Actually, the mousepad on my computer broke.  Guess what else I broke?  The FOURTH WALL.  Now you all know that my super graphic GCI stick figure genius was born from wiping my finger all over the mousepad thingie on my macbook. I know your minds are being blown right now and for that I kind of apologize.


Yes.  The secret to my success has been a free application pre-installed on my compooper and my mousepad.  There you have it.  I miss those days of uninhibited freedom to CREATE, you know?  But I consider this a challenge and a triumph of the spirit!


I will correct this, all you 17 people who read my nonsense.  Oh yes.  I will.


Meanwhile, this is what I can do:








I submit that this is THE BEST stick-figure drawring (tm Simon) of a plucky skeleton just making his way in the big city by doing the robot to "Rapper's Delight" for tips, drawn with a curiously purloined ghetto mouse (thanks my benevolent friend!) you will see all day.


If that doesn't cheer you up, this will.


See you soon, and more often, my friends! 


Paz,


Girlzilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment